Why creating responsive prototype layouts?
Responsive prototyping is an approach aimed at planning an optimal user experience — easy reading and easy navigating with a minimum of resizing and scrolling — across a wide range of devices from desktop computer monitors all the way to mobile phone screens. Responsive prototyping is a concept that helps thinking through responsive behaviour before any design comes into play.
Why responsive prototyping?
- set up different screen views
- define your breakpoints
- visualize the responsive flow
- think through and test your user interface
- get non-tech savvy clients aboard
- collaborate with others in real-time
- initial preview of your working prototype
- improves your communication with developemnt
- experience the responsive flow